HI!!
So today is officially my birthday!
I am now 15 years old. :)
It started out good, until I realized I HAVE to go to school.
ON my birthday!
I know!!!
So, yeah I started getting ready, and I was ready before anyone else, and I walked into the kitchen to pack my lunch. I opened the fridge, and then the lunch I had planned to pack was GONE
Yeah! Gone!
And then I searched around and found it in my brothers lunch bag!
I even had my name on it, and he stole it!
No, I really did have my name on it.
It specifically said "Sarah's! Do no touch!"
But he took it anyways, and when I told him it was mine, he said he specifically picked it out at the store.
YEAH RIGHT!
But my dad was right there, and of course HE believed him!
So now I have to take a pizza pocket to school, on my birthday!!
And watch as my brother at the next table chows down on shrimp fetticini! :(
NOT FARE!
But on top of that, I found out we cant go see Alice In Wonderland on friday, because I had a skiing trip on friday!
What?!
Yeah!
So now I have to wait until saturday to actually celebrate my birthday.
Humph.
But whatever. I'll just have to deal with it I guess.
Well I have to leave for school now, so I'll keep you posted ;)
Peace!
No comments:
Post a Comment