About Me

My photo
Don't stop believin'.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Ouch!

Okay, I got back from skiing really late last night.

How did it go, you ask?

Well, it went great!

Until the last run, when I went to the very top of the highest slope and almost busted my head open on the way down!

Yeah! I know!

It hurt like crazy!

Lets just say, I was seeing stars.

My mom was all worried and junk, thinking I had a concussion.

"Do you feel nauseous? Dizzy? Is the room spinning? How many fingers am I holding up? This isn't funny!"

"Why?" I ask.

"Because!! You could be seriously hurt. You could have a concussion. You know, brain swelling?"

Well, after mom got me scared to go to bed that night, since I had heard stories of people who had concussions and didn't know it and never woke up, I tried everything to stay awake on the way home.

But thankfully, I woke up afterwards.

And I'm alive!

So other than my horrific accident in which was deadly and I could have died....

I had fun!

Had a few awkward moments in which I recieved unexpected flying lessons...

And it seems like when your alone on a ski lift, it goes soooo slow.

But when your on there with someone you know, it goes INCRedibly slower.

And I also had a few strange and awkward conversations that day, some of which weren't at all expected.

But other than that, it was a blast. In the head. Just kidding. Har har.

Unfortunately my camera wasn't alive through this trip, so I only got a few things captured....

But I might post them anyways :)

Well, nice talking to you!

Now, on to my other plans for the day, which is:

Take tons of Iboprophen

go to my cousins birthday party

head over to the mall

and go to the movies and see the new Time Burtons Alice In Wonderland movie :)

Whoohoo!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment