About Me

My photo
Don't stop believin'.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Whoohoo!

Today is the day! Like I told you this morning! :)

Well I just got back from school.

It was...bleh...

But what was cool was that right before we got out of school the class all sang happy birthday to me! :)

I also get a free drink and a free piece of candy!

And I found a ride for the skiing trip!!

I KNOW!

I'm not sure if I told you all that I didn't have a ride yet for the trip, but turns out, I did all along!! Whoohoo!

I can't wait until my dad gets home, so we can dig in to my cake!

Its like its calling my name from inside the refrigerator..

Luring me in......


So anywho, I can't wait till I can actually fulfill my temptations :).

Oh, for a random thought, we were talking about the painting, The Scream



Its really weird as you can see. My brother was wondering where the dude got the idea to paint it from, and it got me to ask myself this question:

What was he screaming at?

Did he see something really scary? I mean, has it ever occurred to anyone that the guy who painted this could have been mentally seeing things himself and was inspired by his own experiences?

That would be a little weird.

I mean, he could be seeing demonic spirits or something.

Whatever this guy in the painting was seeing, he was obviously scared to death.

So anyways, just a random thing to think about.

I'll update you when I finally dive into the dreamy chocolate cake of mine :)

But for now, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment