About Me

My photo
Don't stop believin'.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Wowsers



GUESS WHAT!

it started snowing today!!

I know right?

It must have snowed for...like...ten hours!!
(maybe not)
But its just now starting to stick a little.

I'm especially excited about this snow because....
(drum roll)....
tommorrow is my 15th BIRTHDAY!

AHHH!!!

I'm so happy, I could cry! (sike)

I already have a cake (which I made myself) and its awesome!

Its purple (my favorite color!!!) and chocolate. :)

Nothing like a good, homemade cake.

So, most people say "Ah, it doesn't feel any different to be 15. Its no biggie." Well to me, it is!!

I feel like I'm getting a fresh new start at something!

You know what I mean?

Well anywayys, this birthday is gonna be the bomb!

Buhbam!

We aren't doing anything tomorrow for it, mostly because my dad has to work :(

BUT on friday we're going to the mall, where I will spend my birthday money, and I also decided that instead of going to eat at a fancy restaurant, me and my family are totally going to see the new Alice in Wonderland movie! Its going to be amazingness to the max.

I SO can't wait :)

Huzzah for awesome birthdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment