In approximately in ten hours at this exact moment I'm writing this, I will be loading myself up in a van with tons of other people, on my way to...
SUGAR MOUNTAIN!!
(By the way, for those of you whose dwelling place is in any place except North Crackolackin, that's the name of the ski mountain we're going to:D)
So yeah, I am STOKED!
This trip is hopefully going to be awesome!
.....
Anyways
me and my mom are waiting until 9:00!
Why?
Because the new episode of The Office is coming on!

Yeah!
(wow that was awkward, my mom started watching me type)
Anyways, yeah, its the new episode of The Office, where Pam has her baby!!
I'm psyched!
It looks so cool!
You know, I didn't even know she was having a baby?
Yeah!
At least not until I saw the commercial.
I have always watched the show before, but it was always the old ones.
You know, the ones from waaayyy back when.
Like 2006?
Anyways, so yeah I'm excited to see how things changed!
Such as, Pam having a baby!
Or, Pam and that other dude actually being married.
That's another shocker.
So I'm counting down the seconds until the show comes on!!!
Not really.
But I still can't wait to see it.
So, yeah :)
You know I've just realized I say So yeah a lot. Haha. Whoops.
And But anyways...
I'll work on that.
But......wow I almost did it again. Ha.
Well I'll tell you how the episode was! (unless you saw it) Hah.
So.......gahh....Hahaha.
Talk to you all layter ;)
PEACE!
No comments:
Post a Comment